Legal advice is any oral or written counsel about a legal matter. That affects the rights and responsibilities of the person who receives it. It usually needs careful analysis and knowledge of the law. Providing legal advice is a vital function of a lawyer and equal to practicing law. As advocates, they represent one of the parties in civil trials. By arguing and presenting in court to help their client.
Here are some duties of Lawyers:
- Communicate with their clients, judges, colleagues, and others involved in the case
- Represent and tell clients in courts, before government agencies, and in legal matters
- Analysis and conduct research of legal problems
- Interpret laws, regulations, and rulings for individuals and businesses.
Before choosing a lawyer and/ or a law firm. You need to consider the following: Area of expertise, Fees, and the right fit. It is important to have your research in that particular singapore law firm. If you’re looking for credible lawyers that can help you in legalities, you can check Tembusu Law.
What is Tembusu Law?
Tembusu Law is a full-service and modern-day law firm in Singapore. At Tembusu Law, their criminal lawyers provide top-notch legal advice. As well as a background in litigation and mitigation for a smooth experience in the Courts. From a detailed understanding of the criminal law. To receiving determined representation in the Courts. You only need to trust their team of criminal lawyers in Singapore. To safeguard and protect your needs. They constantly reinforce and refined by asking questions and listening. As well as understanding the common needs of their clients.
At Tembusu Law, they are thankful and maintain purpose-driven. For every opportunity to serve. At Tembusu Law they know and understand that every case and client has different needs. They deliver personalized, cost-effective, and pragmatic. Structured legal solutions that work and get the job done.
About their Expertise
- Criminal Defence
- As their best criminal lawyers, they represent and defend individuals. And corporate groups accused of committing general and regulatory offenses.
Investigations, Plea Negotiation, Criminal Trials, and Sentencing
They execute and conceptualize holistic action plans that completely deal with investigations. Prosecutions and inquiries, whilst protecting business, legal and strategic interests. Their criminal lawyers are well-known experts in domestic and transnational criminal law. Including white-collar crimes as tax evasion, corporate and financial fraud. Their criminal lawyers are skilled in handling the following but not limited to:
- Criminal Breach of Trust (CBT)
- Corporate Fraud
- Securities Fraud & Market Manipulation
- Regulatory Offences
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- They handle domestic and multi-jurisdictional disputes at all levels of the Singapore Courts.
Claims, Disputes, Civil Trials & Appeals
They handle a wide range of commercial work from shareholder disputes. And unjust enrichment claims. Fraud, winding-up, asset-tracing, recovery, and enforcement of foreign judgments. They help clients pre-empt, expect, and reputational risks. To deliver dispute avoidance and resolution solutions. That is cost-effective, pragmatic and the right fit for every client’s circumstances. They are experienced and skilled in Civil & Commercial Litigation. Partnership disputes, Debt Recovery, Insolvency & Restructuring.
- Family Law
- With a team of dedicated and credible family lawyers. They tell and represent individuals. In managing and navigating difficult family law disputes. And all stages of the divorce process in the family justice system in Singapore.